Pasta salad with tomatoes, roasted courgette and light feta cheese
- by Sabine @sabine.cook.eat.slim
The joy was real when I got my hands on this delicious Sundried Tomato & Apricot Antipasto.
Couldn’t wait to make my lunch with it! I just made a pasta salad with tomatoes, roasted courgette and light feta cheese.
Heaven! Good food - good mood!
- 200g cherry Tomatoes
- 1 medium Courgette
- 200g Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 450g Pasta Spirali or Macaroni
- 3-4tbsp Sundried Tomato & Apricot Antipasto
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta & cook until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold running water and set aside.
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat. Brush the courgette strips with the oil and when the griddle pan is hot, add the strips of courgette. A few at a time, cook on each side for 1–2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a large bowl as they are cooked.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, and grilled courgette with a few tables spoons of Sundried Tomato & Apricot Antipasto. Crumble the feta over the bowl and toss to combine and check the seasoning. Serve immediately.