Pizza with Sundried Tomato & Apricot Antipasto
- by Eileen @love_cooking_eating
This is so tasty! So simple and full of flavour.
Pizza is my fav fakeaway!
I love super thin & crispy pizza, so I use wraps as they crisp up so nicely.
- 1 wrap
- 2 tbsp of Sundried Tomato & Apricot Antipasto
- 3 slices of ham
- 1/2 light mozzarella ball
- Some herbs
- Preheat the oven at 200°.
- Coat the wrap with the sundried tomato & apricot antipasto. Add the ham, chopped tomatoes and mozzarella. Top with herbs.
- Cook in the oven for 10min (leave a bit longer if needed). Voilà!